Sources of Value Creation
The core of Maxell, the element without which we cannot be who we are, is our Analog Core Technologies.
Human senses such as seeing, hearing, and touching traverse the border between digital and analog, and lie beyond it. We believe that the analog world has the ability to stimulate these senses and express them without limit.
- 「Increasing the Value of the Maxell Brand」
- 「Message from the President」Aiming to Be a "Value Creation Company" That Can Contribute Directly to Realizing a Sustainable Society
- 「Becoming a Value Creation Company」New Management Direction
- 「Business Reforms」Management Efforts in Fiscal 2020
- 「Message from the Financial Director」By adopting ROIC management, we will realize a sustainable enhancement in corporate value.
- 「Strengthening Management Resources」Monozukuri Manufacturing to Accelerate an Increase in ROIC｜Research and Development Founded on Analog Core Technologies
- By「Integrated Report 2020」
- Analog Core Technologies -
Analog Core Technologies connect the analog to the digital, and play an indispensable role in realizing Monozukuri manufacturing in complex and delicate fields that cannot be achieved by digital technology alone.
Mixing & Dispersion technology, Fine Coating technology, and High Precision Molding & Forming technology are three technology elements that form the source of our value creation. We will use these to create unique functions with high quality and provide completely new products and services.
- 「Analog Core Technologies:Solution Examples」Dicing Tape｜Heat-Resistant Coin-type Lithium Batteries｜Coated Separators｜LED Headlamp Lenses｜Head-Up Displays (HUDs)｜In-Car Camera Lens Units
- 「The Maxell Group's Value Creation Model」
- Segment Information：Energy
- Segment Information：Industrial Materials
- Segment Information：Electronic Appliances and Consumer Products
Explainer Videos - Analog Core Technologies -
Formulation of the Corporate Sustainability Vision
The Maxell Group has formulated its Corporate Sustainability Vision for contributing to the Earth 100 years from now through its mission: "Contribute to a sustainable society by innovating unique,original technologies."